- Description: Spiritually themed Montage project
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, Steps taken while designing): First I sketched like 3 pages worth of sketches to find out what I wanted to do for this assignment. I had a vision of what I wanted but it didn’t completely match up. I used Photoshop to assemble the photo montage, skimmed the internet for photos. I wanted there to be balance in the points of focus so the images are separated out. I got rid of the grey background behind the woman and faded the hard edges with Layer Masking. I sharpened the image with the filters, none of the other filters had place on the project.
- Message: Nature and God are interconnected
- Audience: Young adults and teens
- Top Thing Learned: I learned how to mess with the layer masking. It matters which photo is selected to manipulate it. I also learned some more shortcuts and used the A LOT. I learned the move tool shortcut, which is (V), and also how to switch the colors on the brushes with (X). These helped me move through my project a lot faster and with less frustration.
- Filter / Colorization used and where it was applied: Sharpen, applied to water background
- Color scheme and color names: Split Complementary- Blue, Green, Brick
- Title Font Name & Category: Sarina Regular, Script downloaded from Typekit
- Copy Font Name & Category: Coranto 2 Regular, OldStyle downloaded from Typekit
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources: Facts Vita Blog- http://www.factsvita.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Rosario-Dawson-1024×819.jpg
Turnt Layout- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bf/66/10/bf661044b1a01cfce9a3eaec3c50c339.jpg
Again, these are not my photos. Just grabbed them from a web search.