How many times have you gone into a job interview and been totally stumped by the questions they asked you or froze because you just didn’t know what to say? This website is all about helping you with these problems! Whether you’re inexperienced in interviewing for a job or just want to be prepared fr your next interview, this site knows all about interviews. http://www.jobinterviewquestions.org/
- This site can inform you about different layouts of interviews. Some are non-traditional, deviating from the one on one interview and here yo can read about different layouts so you are prepared or you can be thankful that your interview wont be like some of the other layouts.
- As a Communications major, you should be above average in communication so this site will help you be proficient in effectively presenting your best self to an interviewer
- Experience is needed in the Communications major so it is important to score internships and jobs before you get out of college and if you are a proficient interviewee, the odds are increased that you will get a job. Studying these questions and preparing answers can help you be your best in the interview and help you get the experience you need.
- Some interviewers are looking for questions from you at the end of an interview. Either they genuinely want to answer your questions or they really want to see you ask questions about the company, showing that you did your research before coming in. This site has a section on what to ask interviewers. It can greatly improve your appearance as a possible employee when you know what to ask
- This site an also help you if you are trying to switch jobs. It can educate you on how to quit the right way and what to say to other employers about why you left. This can be really helpful when you are trying to move to a better job and don’t want to come across as unreliable to your next employer.