All of the listed links have to do with Photography and Visual Media. They are all helpful sites. Some are a little dated but are still high quality and great examples of nice photography.
- Some are students blogs and associations. These sites are helpful because they can give you, as a student, an example of what your work should look like and what is expected of you quality-wise
- These sites can give you ideas for future projects and assignments. Not plagiarism, but ideas to set you on the right path.
- The Photoshop World link can be a chance for you to sign up later in life to keep up on you Photoshop skills as technology moves on. Always be a lifelong learner.
- The Comm 300 blog can show you what to expect as you advance through the Visual Media classes and the Comm degree. There are many examples of great work on there and you can be prepared in knowing what will be asked of you in that class. The higher level classes get difficult and you need all the prep you can get!
- Deans Pics is a great goal to shoot for. If you are in a photo class, you can always set a goal to be featured on the page. This may take some work, but the dean always likes to reward fine work and feature it online. Its good to set goals and stick to them. Whether you are featured or not, it gives you a standard to rise to and hopefully improve your overall work.