AAF is important for a Comm major because advertising is all over the place in the Communications career path. Here’s why www.aaf.org is helpful
- This is where you can see what AAF is all about. There’s lots to know about what AAF does and the organizations benefits. Here would be a good place to look if you are interested in joining or are an Advertising emphasis, in which you should probably already be involved.
- This site also has internship opportunities which would be good to look at in the later part of your college education.
- There are events on this page which you can attend to network and to gain more experience and exposure to AAF and to advertising
- Most of the different emphases in the Comm major are interconnected, so it is important to get a well rounded experience in all of them to better your specific study. Joining AAF or checking it out may open up different opportunities in your major and this website is a place tog et started at.
- AAF gives great experience in the advertising side of Communications and will give you a head start. This site can inform you on all the possibilities.