All Business/Comm majors should be visit this page for great resources located on the Business homepage
Things that this page can do for you
- This page has a list of societies that are available within the College of Business and Communication. Societies can add resume prevalence, added experience in the emphasis it applies to, and has opportunities to get to know others in your major which is very helpful in networking, school assignments, and as outside resources for your work.
- The homepage has lists of competitions that you can participate in to add to your experience and trophy case. There are also resources about dining etiquette, which is very helpful when trying to network and get to know others. It helps to present your most polished self!
- Hours and contact info for the ADC for Business and Communication are posted. This is helpful in planning your classes and answering any odd questions about your major or any other educational technicalities.
- You can go to Europe! There are links that can help you go to Europe as an educational trip. This is a great opportunity to get outside of Rexburg and get some outside experience and memories. As well as a quality education in another land 🙂
- You can also find the College of Business and Communication on LinkedIn. Their link is on their contact page. Receiving updates from the college is helpful in making connections and seeing their updates on internships and other scholarly articles about getting a job and other fine tips in the job and college world.