- Portfolio (Scribd.com):
- Project Corrections / Time spent: I corrected some text in the Brochure project- 25 minutes
- Message: I want my portfolio to come across as professional and toned down. Hence the tan color and the muted blues and turquoise colors
- Audience: Potential employers and graduate schools
- Top Thing Learned: I learned how to work with two master styles in Pages in InDesign. I also learned how the master pages worked and how useful it was! I learned how to place projects rather than open them and drag them onto the page. I learned how to utilize paragraph styling as well. I used Spell Check on each page too, that was handy
- Future application of Visual Media: I can now say I know how to design my own letterhead and business card! That will come in handy when applying for bigger jobs and getting my name out there. i can create a personal logo too, to set myself apart. I can use visual media to create personal and unique prints either just for me or to sell as well. I can use my skills to create for other people.
- Color scheme and color names: Analagous with Teal, Blue, Indigo
- Title Font Name & Category: Centaur, Oldstyle
- Copy Font Name & Category: Lao UI, sans-serif
- Thumbnails of Images used: None
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site): None
Wow…Definitely something I need to work on. Maybe not one bag but definitely less than 7 boxes and some bags, which is what I am at now… Inspiring
About 2-3 years ago, I decided I wanted to start to declutter my life gradually. I went from one backpack and a carry-on bag to just one backpack. I count the following things as my belongings at this point:
- 6 T-shirts
- 2 sweaters, 2 hoodies
- 1 coat
- 2 pairs of dress-pant sweat-pants
- 6 pairs of socks and boxer shorts
- 1 backpack
- An iPhone, a Kindle, 1 notepad and a MacBook Air (+ keyboard and mouse)
- Gym shoes and gym shorts
- Various toiletries like toothbrush, contact lenses, etc.
When I say “things that I count,” it does actually mean that I’m somewhat cheating. I did only live with the above things until I moved into an apartment earlier in 2014.
Since then I bought some kitchen utensils as well as a mattress, bed, a couch, some lamps and a desk. I do plan on getting rid of these things in early…
View original post 697 more words
Communication status today- very low! I had one class today and I went to it and got back home very quickly. I did talk to the guy I sat next to in that class. We had a good conversation and joked a little bit. That is my favorite, when I meet someone and soon after we are already laughing and being funny. I love to laugh and entertain others so I find that a very important quality when finding friends. I want to make more friends in this fashion but I am usually too shy to be my true goofy self when I first meet people. This is my goal for making friends in the next few weeks as I transition into new classes with new people and faces. I hope this goal will transfer into becoming a normal habit as I meet people throughout my life.