I love trying out new beauty products. I see the same ones on Instagram and Facebook advertising for a few weeks and sometimes I’ll give in and buy, but usually I will find a similar version but cheaper on Amazon. This was the case for the light up vanity mirror. I received it and instantly fell in love!
Let me tell you a few great things about this mirror…
- I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS/PRO MAKEUP ARTIST WHEN USING IT! So that’s a plus…
- Two option charging- Takes batteries or plugs in to source
- 4 mirrors- there are three angles to see yourself from with four mirrors. One side is a magnified view so you can get in nice and close for detail.
- Dual Fold- its folds up nicely when you’re not using it so it can be put away
- Touch Screen- it has a button at the bottom of the main mirror that is touch sensor so it is flush with the mirror and does not distract from the mirror. And there are no cracks to clean and be left grubby when you cant get all the gunk out.
- 21 LED lights- the main mirror has twenty one lights along its border so its pretty bright!
- All white- I love the white option because it goes with my bathroom and looks nice and clean
- Tray- there is a tray at the base of the mirror so you can place your bobby pins or lip gloss there while getting ready with the mirror
- Tilts- the angle of the mirror is easily adjustable and holds its place.
Here is the link one more time!
Here are a few things that I don’t love
- Lights could be a little more bright. Doesn’t make a huge difference f you already have alright light on in the room
- The magnified mirror is on the left flap. If I tweeze my eyebrows or do anything with my right hand it bumps the right side of the mirror, so that’s annoying
- There’s not a good place to put it! The base is a little big so it has to stay out on the counter or I put it in another room on a table with other makeup supplies.
Overall, this was a good buy! I would recommend it since I use it every day when I am putting on my makeup. I feel like its a splurge purchase, just to make makeup seem a little bit more fun. Its also better than hanging over the counter to see my makeup application and getting in the way of my husband when we happen to get ready at the same time. Anyway, if you were thinking about buying one of these then there are some pro’s and con’s. If you weren’t planning on it, now you know about the mirror and you probably won’t stop thinking about it for a little bit now! Check it out, if you happen to get on then let me know how it goes in the comments below!
Thanks for reading, friends!